I hate Wal-Mart!!
We went to register last night. We had to go to two stores. We finally got our info all put in and ready to go around and scan things. We did this for FOUR hours! From 10 pm to 2 am. It was RIDICULOUS. Only to find out....IT DIDNT WORK. We didn't register for a single thing. We just scanned things for 4 hours for nothing...
BAHHHH
3 comments:
you registered at walmart? go somewhere more expensive! totally worth registering at places youll get nicer stuff at. lol
Oh, my gosh that totally sucks. And I disagree with Pamela. I think it is great that you are registering at Wal Mart. With the recession it is great that people can go to a place they can afford and maybe even buy you more stuff than they had planned becasue its so inexpensive. I do think you should ALSO register at a nicer place and people can choose where they want to go. Thats just my advice.
read my newest post... dont laugh at me!!!
Post a Comment