turqoise dots background

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love Fridays!

I love Fridays. I don't know why they are always the best days. I haven't even been working or doing anything that should make me look forward to the weekends.

Yesterday didn't start off so well. I woke up super early after another night of tossing and turning. I was exhausted but couldn't sleep anymore. So I got up and tried to watch a movie to relax me and help me fall back asleep. Still didn't work. After a while Juston got up. I bawled to him about it and asked for a blessing. 10 min later I was out. I love the gospel.

After I woke up the day was amazing. I was in such a good mood. Its amazing what sleep does for you. We went to WalMart and got some stuff for our moms for Mothers day and a bike tube for my bike so we could go on a bike ride, we got some super yummy frozen yogurt, a redbox, and stuff to make dinner. It didn't turn out that great, but it was ok we had fun.

It was one of those really simple days that you love and just want to last forever.

And I slept better last night. And even slept in. YAY



ps, don't bother with last chance harvey. it wasn't all that great. pretty boring

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

i love it when men fulfill their priesthood duties, and i love being a part of allowing them to utilize that gift & responsibility. sounds like your husband takes really good care of you :D