haha yeah i just made it a week or so ago! married life is amazing! we are coming up on one year in early june!! congrats to you suga! how are you liking married life eh?
Yes Brighton....count me in as one. That has to be the cutest picture of you two smooching....nice strategic placement of the flowers my dear....keep up the great blog! You are a super student of many things!
8 comments:
word up, just get a stat counter. www.statcounter.com
me!!!!!!!!!! ps i have a lot more stuff for you when you come down!! :)
I always think the same thing! I really wonder who looks at my blog :) But of course you already know I do
yeah this never works. only the people you already know look will comment. :)
hey hey!!
haha yeah i just made it a week or so ago! married life is amazing! we are coming up on one year in early june!! congrats to you suga! how are you liking married life eh?
You caught be Brighton!! I suck at commenting and I'm sorry!! I'll try harder! :)
Yes Brighton....count me in as one. That has to be the cutest picture of you two smooching....nice strategic placement of the flowers my dear....keep up the great blog! You are a super student of many things!
I read it!! Im getting so much better at blogging! Aren't you proud :)
Post a Comment