I have LOVED cooking lately. Its fun. I have always hated being taught to cook. I like to just experiment and figure out my mistakes on my own. I have been trying a lot of new things lately, and have gradually gotten to more complex recipes. I have really been wanting to try bread, but was SOO scared. Today I finally did it. And it turned out GREAT!!! I was afraid that it wouldn't turn out, and since I've made banana bread before I made that too just so I could have SOMETHING that turned out. Well, they BOTH turned out!! YAY!!!





2 comments:
I think you should make some more and bring it down with you so that we can eat it. It looks really good.
thats so funny, ive been getting in touch with my feminine side with cooking more too...im so proud of you! its so much easier when you have someone (ahem, a husband) around to taste-test and compliment you through it!
Post a Comment