turqoise dots background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Logan!

I spent my weekend here:

with her...

with a view like this...


and this is where I spent my time while she was at work...

and i realized it was exactly one month from the day I went through for my first time...
but when I got done I had a little freak out. I couldnt find my keys...
turns out I'm really smart...good thing I locked the car right?
before I left I wanted to see the grounds some more and take a few pics, but the gates were closed :(
and before I left I made sure to leave a great going away gift on her computer!



thanks for a fun weekend!!! it was nice to go on a little vacay. even though i missed my hubby SO MUCH! now its your turn to come see me :)

1 comment:

liNdsEYloO said...

oh looks like so much fun!! i'm glad you got away and did something fun :)