turqoise dots background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Being Sick

I've been fighting it for a few days now. I try to pretend I'm not sick and I feel fine. But as soon as I get home I can't hide it anymore and just feel awful. My body has been trying to decide if it wants to have the flu or a cold, and finally decided on a cold. I know I am kind of a wimp for staying home with only a cold. But, I NEED to get better. Lindsey is getting married on Saturday and I must be feeling good by then. Plus, I figured it would be best not to get the rest of the school sick, since most of my classes have 5+ people missing every day from being sick. I'm also glad I picked today to stay home, because I think it finally hit me like a ton of bricks this morning.

I don't really like having a nose that can't decide if it should be runny or completely blocked, and ears that feel like they are full of water. BUT, I do like having a husband that will get me things in the middle of the night. And not only that, go to class for me! I have a test on Thursday that I'm pretty stressed about. So my loving husband went and took notes for me. Oh I love him!

Now hopefully I can ace my test and be better ASAP!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that is one good husband!!!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I miss you!!! DO you need anything????

Ashley Richins said...

OH MY WORD. cutest husband award... class for you? perfect!