turqoise dots background

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls Night

Last night we had a fun little girls night with myself, Erin, and Sarah. We made carmel apples....for 4+ hours! haha. It took us much longer than we thought it would. We had a few mishaps, such as letting the carmel get too hot, and the chocolate melting retarded. But, it all ended up working out fine! They are yummy, you just have to cut them before you can eat them, biting into them is quite impossible. We want to try this again, now that we know what we are doing a little better :)




Sarah and I
After I dipped my apples


Some of the finished product.

They have a layer of carmel, chocolate, and crushed toffee!

And sorry Erin there are no pictures of you, I couldn't get them to turn the right way....so you lucked out on me not posting your gimp picture! haha

No comments: