One night we all got together to carve pumpkins. That was a lot of fun. I wish I had pictures of the other pumpkins, because they were great! We carved Mario, Andrew carved Harry Potter, Sarah carved an owl, Sam carved the words "Harry Potter" and Aaron carved something super detailed from Harry Potter...I can't remember what it was exactly right now. (I know...we were a little off the theme...) We also cooked up some of the seeds and they were YUM!
Us and our pumpkin
Close up of the pumpkin.
Working together on the carving
Juston starting the carving while I separated the seeds so we could cook them
The next night Sam was having a Harry Potter party. She decorated her apartment all cute and put out their pumpkins they carved. Everyone that came was also supposed to dress up as a character from Harry Potter. Well, since I found out the night before the party I didn't really have a costume ready. So this was my costume I threw together, and it turned out quite well if I do say so myself!
Do you know who I was?

Tonks!
For Halloween we didn't do anything too terribly exciting. We went over to Sarah and Andrew's apartment and had tacos and pie and watched the Ring. It was fun. And I made the pie all by myself completely from scratch. Woo hoo! (it did take me two tries because I read the recipe wrong and forgot sugar...needless to say it was NASTAY!)


1 comment:
That is the coolest pumpkin I have ever seen!
Post a Comment