This weekend we had a much need trip away. It was really quick with a lot of travel, but so worth it. On Thursday night we flew to Vegas and saw my family for a little while before we went to bed. The next morning after everyone headed to school we borrowed Jamen's car and headed to Huntington. We were staying at someone's house, but they weren't home when we got there. So what did we do? Headed to the beach of course! It was so beautiful....but a little windy and cold. Juston got in a little bit, but mostly we just walked around. That night we went to the rehearsal dinner, which ended up creating some funny awkward moments at the reception.
Saturday we tried to sleep in, but there were no curtains on our windows so we woke up with the sun, which was fine. We went and got some quick breakfast from McDonalds and slowly got ready for the day. Then we headed to the temple to see Lindsey and Brad get MARRIED! It was a beautiful sealing and Lindsey look GORGEOUS!!! I really couldn't believe how stunning she looked in her dress. I think I told Juston at least 50 times how much I loved her dress.
After the wedding and a few photos we headed to In N Out for a little lunch. Then we just went to the reception place and sat in the car to do homework, fun I know. The reception was beautiful. I loved the simple but elegent decor. Dinner was delish, and very similar to ours. The dancing and everything was fun, but it all seemed to end so fast!
After the reception we headed back to Vegas, and made it home around 2. We didn't think we would get to see my dad, but he just couldn't let me come home without seeing me. He decided to try to kill himself....okay not really, but he did get in quite the motorcylce accident....and came home early from Mexico! I talked to him before we went to bed, which was a little funny because he was so hopped up on pain killers.
Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting and then came home to sleep a little. Then my mom made a very yummy birthday dinner for me! But then my body decided about 2.5 seconds after I ate it that it needed to get rid of it and I threw it all up. Gross and weird. I felt completely fine, just randomly threw it all up. After that we had to head to the airport to fly back to Rexburg. We got out of the airport an hour late because the Vice President was flying out in Air Force 2 so all the other planes had to sit at their terminals until they were well into the air. Once we got back to Rexburg we FROZE OUR BUTTS OFF!!!!
It was so nice to get a weekend away, and THANK YOU Sarah and Andrew for being our transportation!!!!
2 comments:
it was fun to see you!!! haha
and by the way..the randomly throwing up but feeling fine..ya it means youre pregnant :)
What the heck! I think I used to work with that bride at Leavitt Insurance?!?!
Post a Comment