turqoise dots background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ultrasound

Yesterday we went in for our 2nd ultrasound.  We were able to have the appointment first thing in the morning because I didn't have school so Juston just took the time off work.  I'm so glad we were able to do it that day because it really made for a fun day.

I thought this one was a lot of fun because the baby actually looked like a baby in there.  It is amazing the difference in size and features in just a few weeks.  It was also fun because they did a few 3D shots.  The last one is definitely our favorite, because the baby is bent in half!
The heart rate. 141 beats per minute

The facial profile with the hand up to its lips



The baby was resting its elbows on its knees.  I thought it was funny because that's how we sit all the time.

3D picture of the face



And the bent in half picture.  The tech was trying to get a good picture of the face for us and this was one of her last attempts.  She got the picture and said, "well, it's not a very good picture of the face, but it's really funny!" So the face is on the top right with the shoulder right under it. The arm extends from there up to the nose. Then the foot comes up right to the chin. So it is really bent in half!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for having a boy! I'm excited for you both. :) Can't wait to hear what you name him!