turqoise dots background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

He Moves!

I started feeling our baby move on Sunday! I may have felt him before, but I wasn't ever sure if it was him or not.  Ever since I knew what it was I have felt him everyday.  The movements are so light and little that I can only feel them when I am holding still.  I love that I can finally feel him though.  It's still a little weird to me.  I have to remember what the feeling is when it first starts happening.  I can't wait for the movements to get big enough for Juston to feel!!

Oh, and I forgot to put on the ultrasound post that he now weighs about 13 ounces.  This puts him in the 67th percentile.  I hope that growth slows down a little before the delivery so he isn't an above average size baby ;)

No comments: