turqoise dots background
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
37 weeks!
We are in the home stretch!! Ok, today I am really almost 38 weeks...but still. I am so excited to be almost done! I just want to hold this baby boy in my arms and not in my belly. At my last appointment they told me if I start to progress (I'm at a 1 right now, but have been there for two weeks....) then they won't let me go past 40 weeks. If I don't progress then they won't let me go past 41 weeks. So October 27th is the longest I will go. So you can start making your guesses for when he'll get here. My family has a chart made of all of our guesses for the date, time, weight, and length. So if anyone wants to join in the fun just comment with your guesses! And if anyone wants to guess something like, oh I don't know...tomorrow....and then pray super hard it happens feel free :) hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mason was 8lbs 13oz a big baby, I think your baby will be bigger. Get the epidural don't be a hero. It is totally worth it especially with big babies! Good luck with everything.
Yay! So excited for you! I say he will be here October 19...and be 9lb 8oz. 20 in. :)
Post a Comment