turqoise dots background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

He's Here! He's Here!!!

Holy cow, I can't believe he's here! I'll post more about his getting here as soon as I can. In the mean time, I am just going to sit in my rocking chair and look at his cute little face!

5 comments:

Angela said...

oh my he is so adorable! And he is such a mini version of Juston it's amazing!
By the way..I mailed your gift yesterday. A few things from me and the one you requested ;)

The Dennett's said...

Wow- he is the spit image of Juston! darling little boy :) now just make sure you get as much sleep as you possibly can while he is sleeping. I'm sure everyone has said that but it really is the best advice anyone ever gave me! congrats momma!!

Ali W. said...

Brighton he is PERFECT! He has the cutest little face. We are SO excited for you guys! You will love being a mom. It's the best thing in the whole entire world, and I know you will be a great one! Congratulations!! We can't wait to see you three!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend. He is so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures.

..... said...

YAYYYYY! So excited for you!! Hes so handsome!