turqoise dots background

Monday, January 30, 2012

He did it!!!

Jackson rolled over on the floor all on his own today! He has rolled over twice before, but we kind of counted those as flukes.  The first time he was on a blanket that was kinda bunched up so it kind of pushed him over a little bit.  Then last night he was laying on my chest and kept flinging himself over.  I decided to put him on his tummy on the bed and see what he would do.  Well, he rolled over! But we didn't REALLY count that either because it was soft and a little bit at a slant - making it easier.  Well, today there are no more excuses! He did it on the floor all on his own!! Woo hoo! I laid him down and that was the first thing he started trying to do.  After he did it once I ran and grabbed my camera to try and record it or get some pictures - but of course as soon as I did that he just cried.  Typical. Ha. We'll try again later though! Woo hoo! Go baby!

No comments: