Last night was a good night. Juston is an advisor for the teacher's quorum, and last night was a court of honor. I decided to go with because I didn't really have anything to do anyway. We thought it was supposed to start at 7, but really it started at 7:30 because they had opening exercises first. Needless to say, we were there much longer than we thought we would be. We were both pretty hungry because we didn't have dinner before. Juston had told me his mom had to make dinner later than usual that night so we would have it when we got home. After the court of honor was over they were serving cake. Juston seemed really antsy to get home and was almost going to NOT have cake. (very unusual...lol) I was wondering what his big hurry to get home was. Well, when we got home his mom told us dinner would be ready in 5 min. So we went downstairs to wait. When we went back up he was like, "so are we eating outside?" Still, was just thinking this was a normal night. I was like, "hmmm, we haven't done that in a while!" Well, when we walked out his mom hurried and closed the door behind me and didn't follow....because it had been all set up for a cute candle lit dinner on the patio! I was definitely very surprised.

Somehow he had asked me what I liked at Panda Express and coordinated all of this with his mom without me ever thinking anything of it. I loved it! He also got me the movie "Marley and Me" which I was STOKED about! I think every time we go to Redbox I always say we should rent that even though we've seen it. He did a good job! And I was VERY happy!
2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great hubby :)
SOOOOOOO cute! And btw, I ADORE your blog!! How in the world did you get the text to be so cute??? Do share!!! =) This is Kali (Kat's BFF), btw, Massey.
<3 the blog, girlie! Sounds like life is SO great for you! =)
Post a Comment