turqoise dots background

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Hubby

Have I ever mentioned how much I love him? I know I could make a big list, but right now I just want to say that I love being able to talk for hours and still feeling like we could talk for hours more. It's been a while since we sat and talked just to talk. Usually our long conversations have a purpose. But I love it when it's just talking about nothing in particular.

Even though I miss him like crazy ALREADY, I'm glad we have this time apart. Already its made me appreciate him more. I am realizing how lucky I am that I get to spend ALL DAY EVERY DAY with him. Almost. Nobody gets that. I think even though this summer has been hard for me, I'm realizing how lucky I am for this time with him.

I love Juston so much. I love that I get him forever and ever.

Babe I love you. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

2 comments:

..... said...

you are just the cutest thing!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

did the pink in your hair fade to a discusting color? cuz mine did and it looks HORRIBLE!!!