turqoise dots background

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dreams

I have CRAZY dreams. But I think it's fun. Well, I think it's fun most of the time, not always. I have dreams almost every night. I like to look at how things in my life connect to my dreams. Almost always my dreams are some weird twist of something I have been thinking or worried about. I also really like telling Juston about my dreams. It usually gives us a good laugh.

However, the last few nights I have had dreams that aren't so wonderful. They have been the kind of dreams that feel SOOO real. The ones where you wake up and have to make sure it isn't real. I hate those.

I am thinking about starting a dream blog. One that I write JUST my dreams. I think later it would be fun to be able to look back at them. The only thing is I'm not sure if I should make it private so only I can read it, or if I should keep it public. If I keep it public I won't be able to write ALL of my dreams. I don't want to write some of my scary dreams for everyone to read. But I would like to post some of the funny ones for others to read.

SO, does anyone know if there is a way to make it so only certain posts are private and some are public? I would like to keep them all together, but have the option to share some and not share some. Is this possible??





and completely off topic.....I need to make my writing flow a little better. I jump around far too much. just sayin

2 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

make another blog, then dont publish the ones you dont want people to read, just save them.

i had a dream about ur friend Tyler. i am pretty sure that is who it was. it kinda wierded me out...

K said...

I love analyzing dreams too! I don't think you can just keep CERTAIN posts private. I think you have to create a private blog, but you can attach them both to your email. Then when you sign in, your dashboard will show both. Way cool idea too!!