I made this dress ALL BY MYSELF! Yup. 100%. It was the first thing I have ever sewn alone or from a pattern. I asked a total of 3 questions while sewing, and one of those was just showing Karen what I had done to make sure I had done it right...the pattern was confusing in a few parts. I am so excited I did it. I think it turned out pretty decent, especially for not being a sewer AT ALL! The pattern told me I needed to sew a size much larger than I really am. This meant I had a lot of adjusting to do on my own. I am happy with how it turned out, and I might sew the same dress with different material again later...mostly to see if I could do it better next time!
But I am SO excited about it and I am SO proud of myself for actually doing it, finishing it, and being happy with the final product! YAY
(now please just don't pick it apart and all the mistakes when you see it in person haha)
4 comments:
Dang girl! that is such a cute dress! Seriously! gO YOU!
Impressive:) I don't think I've ever followed a pattern. Good job. Its cute!
Good Work Girl!
NO YOU DIDNT! girl, you serious? it looks so so so good
Post a Comment