turqoise dots background

Monday, August 17, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a job for when I go back to school!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am right now!!!!

It is a decent job. $7.50 an hour but for some reason it doesn't take out taxes. Probably the best I will find in Rexburg. (and probably because there isn't really any other jobs in Rexburg...) It's also an amazing job for me to have. Let me list all the amazingness about it!

It is a job
I get to pick my hours
I get paid
I will have it til I graduate
It is for the education dept.
I will be very in the know with where teaching jobs are available
I will know exactly how to perfect my resume
Did I mention it's a job where I get paid?
It's flexible
Again, I get paid.


AHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I am going to be VERY busy this semester, and so is Juston. I will go to school mostly on Tuesday and Thursdays. (Tues from 9-5 and Thurs 9-7) But M W F will be mostly work. I'll have a class that I go to an actual school from 9-11, but after that it will be mostly work. Then I will have to fit in homework somewhere. But I can do it. Juston's schedule is very similar. We are SO excited for it though. We know it will be hard, but this is a good hard and we are excited to get through it! YAY!!!!!!!!!



The only downfall....now I need a professional wardrobe.....mine lacks a LOT in that dept! haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Im so excited for you Brighton!!!!! Getting a job is always the best feeling!

Darci Buhl said...

Is this your first college job? If so, you are very lucky and VERY spoiled:) Work and school will be a lot easier than you think. You just do it, and it all works out. Congrats!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

K, I know he hired you, but this makes me feel good to. I would just like to pretend my email had something to do with it. I love you, Congratulations!!!

Natalie said...

AHH yayyy jobs are the best. paychecks are rewarding :]]