turqoise dots background

Friday, October 22, 2010

Breathe

It is finally Friday.  I can breathe for 3 minutes.  I wish I did better about updating when I am busy, but it is really the last thing on my priority list.  So I'm warning you now, this post is long with no pictures.  Consider yourself warned.  But, here is what we have been up to:

~School: It is midterms right now which means craziness.  Juston has had all sorts of Chemistry and Trigonometry homework and tests.  If anyone wants to be a Chemistry tutor please let us know.  We are both ready for him to be done with that class.  So please pray he can get at least a C this semester.  For me, I have just had all sorts of homework.  I had to put together a file folder game, do a presentation, and lots of other small things that took lots of time.  But don't worry, I have rocked all of those things so far.
~Car: I don't think we can ever go longer than a few weeks without having SOMETHING come up that we need to fix on our car.  The tires were the most recent thing, which was yesterday.  We knew we needed to get new tires soon, but we were hoping we could make it until December when we go to Vegas.  But yesterday when Juston was driving to class he hit the curb a little and it ruined the tire.  So we bought two new tires for the car yesterday.  Hello 270 bucks we didn't plan to spend yet.
~Me: I will be needing to do a lifestyle change with my eating.  The doctor told me if I don't fix it I could have problems down the road.  That wasn't exactly fun to hear, especially since we have really been trying to eat well.
~Pictures: We took family pictures together last night.  I am really excited to get them back.  It ended up getting dark faster than we thought so we didn't get to do one of the locations we wanted.  We took some downtown of Idaho Falls by the old buildings and things like that.  It was fun and I am excited to see how they turn out.
~Money: We are officially COMPLETELY out of debt.  No credit cards, car, loans, NOTHING.  We never had a lot, but it feels good to have none.
~Holidays: We are again going to Juston's parents' house for Thanksgiving and mine for Christmas.  I am happy we will be with my family for Christmas, but still sad I'm missing the Thanksgiving festivities again.  I guess I won't ever be happy not being with my family for both holidays...I do love spending them with his family, but I still miss mine.  I am sad that I won't get to go to Darci's baby shower, eat dip, see all of the cousins, or go day after Thanksgiving shopping with the girls.  I wonder if we will even go this year....
~Juston's Parents: They are officially moving to Seattle.  We went last weekend to help with a garage sale and go through our stuff.  It was a huge success.  I think they could do another one, but it probably won't happen.  They will be putting their house up for sale in the next week or two and are hoping to be gone by Christmas.
~Social: I have put a bit too much on our plate as far as our social life goes it seems.  I LOVE it, but sometimes wonder what I am thinking with school.  October has been and will continue to be very busy.  We have dinner and a movie every Sunday with McKay and Ali.  We love it! Also, I go to my friend Mimi's house for Grey's Anatomy on Thursdays.  Then last weekend was the Garage Sale.  This weekend we are going to the Masquerade Ball on campus.  And next weekend is Halloween. We are having a party at our house on Halloween.  I am extremely excited for it, so hopefully it is fun! I'm debating doing games.  Would games be fun? If so what should we play? I need suggestions!!

Well, I think that's a bit of an overload and enough for now.  There seems to be a lot going on lately.  I love being busy and having a lot to do though.  It is stressful and our house is always messy, but it's fun. 

1 comment:

Kendra Sue said...

Dear Brighton! I love reading your blog just so you know! and I miss seeing you! Love Kendra