As it gets closer to Halloween I keep thinking about what we should do to celebrate. For me, the best way to celebrate is with FOOD! Halloween is on a Sunday this year so we will definitely be staying in. So I was thinking of having a little dinner party or something at our house with a few other couples. I think it would be fun do it all totally Halloween themed, which is where all of you come in. I need some ideas on how to decorate and what to make for dinner that would be cute, and VERY cheap. So please give me any ideas you have, or links to any blogs you see with cute ideas. I saw a blog with cups with fake blood on them that I am going to use, but that is about the only idea I have so far. So HELP!!!
(mom and darci, you are pretty much required to help on this one haha)
1 comment:
I have a great recipe for a "kitty litter" cake. You use a litter pan and scoop to serve it in (NEW ONES!) And it looks just like kitty litter but is super yummy. Let me know if you want it, I will email it to you
Post a Comment