So here is the work so far:
Broom bought at D.I. for 50 cents, witch bought at Dollar Tree
Fabric pumpkins made with toilet paper from tutorial found here
These seriously took me like 10 minutes to make. They were SO easy!
And I have done 5 ghosts. These aren't all the way done. They are still drying and I need to add ribbon to them or something to just make them a little extra cute. And I also forgot the mouth on the big one haha. But the tutorial for them is right here
I haven't decided if I am going to put actual tea lights under them or if I will just get the fake tea lights.
The tutorial says to put vinyl or something on the outside for the face. But I just cut out construction paper and put it on the inside and I think it looks just as cute.
Oh, and I bought these at D.I. for 50 cents to a dollar each! All but the biggest one are glass
But that is it for now! I am going to be doing more projects too. I'm loving this. (which is good, because if you read some of my previous posts you would know I needed something exciting and creative to do very badly)
I am also excited for the weekend of Halloween to make all of the food and actually have the party! I have found some fun food ideas.
If any of you have more craft or food ideas let me know!!






4 comments:
Hey, Check out my friend Jen's blog for some really cute halloween food ideas. her blog is called "The Crowthers"....its on my list, you'll see it.
These are adorable! Usually halloween is my least favorite holiday, but i'm glad to see someone dress things up cute instead of scary!
By the way, I missed you for Grey's Anatomy tonight! I got a text that your phone number changed, but after what happened with your line being hacked into I wasn't sure if I should trust it.....
-Mimi
Brighton! okay so I don't think you know me very well, but I found your blog through Rachel Distelhorst's and I am in your ward :) Justin & I had an English class together too so yeah! That is how I know YOU! lol
anyways...your Halloween deco are so so cute. Can I please copy you and make some too? hehe. I especially love the toilet paper pumpkins :)
So so cute Brighton! I just made the pumpkins and am so happy with how they turned out! Any ideas for Christmas decorations?? Miss ya!
Post a Comment