turqoise dots background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Motivation

I really have no motivation this semester.  I am so not into any of my classes and I'm not really sure why.  There is one that I really enjoy going to, but other than that I just don't care.  I think part of it has to do with my expectations of teachers.  I had two of my teachers changed at the last minute and was not happy about it.  One of them was changed from a teacher I was extremely excited for and the other was changed to a teacher I was avoiding at all possible costs.  So I started off with a bad attitude for those classes and it really hasn't gotten any better.  I do think one teacher could do a lot better at telling less useless stories and actually teaching us more. But the other does a fine job.  It definitely isn't my favorite style of teaching but I do agree with a lot of what he says.  But anytime I think of doing homework I just don't care.

Really at the moment I am just not wanting to do school at all.  I am so ready to move on to something else in my life.  I know when I do move on I am going to miss this and be sad I'm done.  But right now I'm so ready for something else.  I need to get out of this rut, but I don't really know how.  Most hobbies cost money, which we don't really have.  I have thought about reading more, but that seems like more school to me right now.  I know it isn't and if I found a good book I'd probably love it, but it just doesn't make me excited right now.  I thought about trying to relearn the piano, but I don't have a piano...So maybe I'll start checking DI for a keyboard or something.  I also want some way to be creative but can't think of anything to do that is cheap and I can just do on the weekends.  Oh blah.  I just need a change.

3 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

This is why I love online classes. You don't have to listen to stupid stories at all!!!

Darci Buhl said...

Oh and you should learn to sew. It's free basically, since you already have a machine, right? Well, if you don't, ask for one for christmas. You can always find good deals on fabric and make all sorts of things.

Mark & Rachel said...

You can do it Brighton! Keep on going! You're half way through :-)