I don't remember if I posted about this already or not, so here is a little background if I didn't.
A few weeks ago I got a text with a pass code thing from Spring. About 30 seconds after I got it I got a call from a "Sprint Employee" needing the code for some reason. And I gave it to them. This was quickly decided that I shouldn't have done it and we went to the Sprint store and got it all worked out.
Well, then I got a message from Sprint Fraud department last night and forgot to tell Juston. He went to Sprint today to ask a question about his phone. Well, long story short, it was discovered the fraud wasn't ever actually taken care of. There was someone who somehow was using our phone number to call Cuba from Boston. How that works since we have our phones, I'm not really sure. But it is all worked out NOW.
And now I have learned my lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment