turqoise dots background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alas, it's coming to an end

The end of summer is finally here. It seemed like it never would be. (which was TOTALLY fine with me!) Lindsey left a little over a week ago and Jordi left this morning. Everyone is quitting their jobs and getting ready for school. I leave in about two weeks. Lucky for me Provo just happens to be on the way to Rexburg, so I get to make a pit stop there. It has been a GREAT summer! I've met so many new people and friends, and a big brother. I have also enjoyed my time with my family. (even if I'm not there a TON) And I have really enjoyed getting to know Jordi's family. (and I love when our mom's think crazy but funny things about us lol) Also, my faith in humanity has been restored. I've learned there really are good people out there, who want to be a true friend or do things just because. So thanks everyone I've met this summer!
I am going to make this a GREAT last two weeks of being at home. I know I will miss it when I leave. (yes, my mom does still wait up for me. But at least she doesn't DEMAND I be home at a certain hour...unlike at school) I am also going to miss not having to grocery shop, buy toilet paper, or any of the other little household things we take for granted.
Going to school is going to be another great adventure. I am going to meet so many new people, and reunite with others. I am very excited about that. (and a little nervous at the same time) I am very excited to have my own room! But mostly, I am just excited to live on my own again!
It's been great, and its going to be great! yay!

3 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

see? there are friends and people in this world who make us love them and love us back for no reason at all...i love you!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

are yo usaying you don't like sharing a room with me? geesh!!!



you TOUCH, LOOK, or even BREATH on my arm i will KILL you!!! (or just take your cell phone so you have a heart attack and it will be all your fault!!!)

love you lots!!

Samantha said...

Brighton!! You're still so cute!!! Glad you found my blog! Now we can keep in touch! :) Sounds like you had a good summer! Where are you going to school?