turqoise dots background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love my kids!!!

So, tonight I FINALLY got to babysit my kids again. I love these kids so much! They are pretty much the cutest ever! We had fun eating pizza, I played outside with Cole for a little while, watching the Disney Chanel and the Olympics....and just playing inside. I got out my camera to show them pictures of my puppies, so I decided to take some of us together!
Me and Tori
Cole
Isn't he just the cutest thing youve ever seen?!
Baylee
Kade
And to think he used to hate me. Really, he would SCREAM the entire time I was there for a while.....he loves me now though :)


BUT, the best part of the night, was right before Travis and Lacy got home. The boys asked if they could take a bath, so I let them. While they were in the bath, the girls and I started to clean up the living room. Tori showed me this transformers mask/voice changer. Well, I thought it was kinda funny, so I decided to have a little fun with it. I walked in to the bathroom and scrame kinda, and TOTALLY scared/startled the boys. It was SOOOO funny and cute. Then they laughed. Well, after I saw their PRICELESS faces, I wished I had taken a picture. (I didn't think I would actually get them that good, I thought they would hear me coming) Anyway.....I decided to go out for a few min and try again. WELL, it worked :) Cole once again made the most awesome face ever! I was laughing for like ever!


3 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

you're cute. and i miss you. wish me luck @ work today!! :)

The Noorda Monkeys said...

and to think i am related to this- ahhh!!!

JK!! i love you to death brighton!!

Lacy said...

Yup they are the cutest kids EVER!! And Baylee wanted me to let you know she spells her name BAYLEE :) We love you to death, you are the cutest thing ever!