turqoise dots background

Monday, August 18, 2008

Yay for puppies!






Two weeks ago our dog had puppies!!! They are SO cute! Lucky for me, I was the only one home when she had them. Except, I ALMOST killed them. I heard her water break....but then nothing happened. I knew humans took forever sometimes after their water breaks to actually push out their baby. BUT, I had NO IDEA that its not the same for dogs. If they nothing happens within half hour, there is a problem. WELL, I waited 6+ hours before I thought something might be wrong. So, after a few phone calls, the vet telling us it will cost 20 bazillion dollars to deliver the babies, and my mom freaking out a little, we now have 5 cute little puppies! :) Turns out, she was trying to push out two at the same time. OUCH! They are getting big so fast! They are just starting to open their eyes!!! YAY for adorableness!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

iwantoneiwantoneiwantone!!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

admiting to your dumb blonde moments again? It's ok... i had one today when i went to get my shots! i freaked out on the lady!!!

Pamela Williams said...

aww! they are so cute. and so are you! thanks for the add, blog stalker. ha ha, just kidding :D

Britni said...

awwww i want to cuddle one!!!!