turqoise dots background

Saturday, August 9, 2008

BonVojage

My big Brother Jon & I! He's the best big brother EVER!

I kept tryin to steal Jake's chips....the bean dip was just SOOOO GOOD!

The girls! :)
So, Lindsey and Meredith think its a WONDERFUL idea to just up and leave to California. Permanentaly. I don't think its that great of an idea. But whatever :) But, to send them off in the right fashion, they had a little party last night....it was a going away/olympic opening ceremonies party. It was lots of fun :) Here are a few pictures from the festivities!

5 comments:

..... said...

hey girl!! new blog!!

liNdsEYloO said...

hey! i know those girls! they are super cool and great!! :)

Tiffani said...

I just love my brother! He is so cute! Even when he looks stupid. Love your blog!

Meredith said...

darn tootin that was good bean dip! i only ate so much of it'll never recover!

jk.

you are such an amazing cheerleader and spunky, silly, wonderful gal. i miss you already, so you best be hoppin on I-15 south to get an ocean fix and a merzy and lindsey fix. or ELSE!

Pamela Williams said...

aww, jon. i miss him