ITS FRIDAY!!!!
I'm SOOOO happy. It's my last day of work. It has been a good one. I sat at the DMV for a while, which beats sitting in my little cave any day. Then for lunch we all went to the Cheesecake Factory!!!! MMMMMM TASTY! And now I've been making copies and I'm cleaning up my desk. Also, I got to see Mrs. Lourenco and Ms. Reingruber this morning. (I really don't remember the last time I woke up that early....probably not since i was actually in high school) But it was great. Then after I left I was drivin past the church and thought, "hmmm, I wonder if the Springall's are still there...." So, I flipped around and headed back. At first I felt really dumb cuz I could hear voices and I didn't recognize them, and I didn't exactly know what my explanation to being there would be. (I know....I'm a weirdo sometimes) anyway, then I realized they were Bro and Sis Jorgenson's voices (my senior year seminary teachers) So, I walked around the corner, and Sister Jorgenson was SOOO excited to see me. It was great. So, I talked to them for a long time, and then the Springall's walked out of their classroom and joined in the conversation. It was great to see all of them!
Oh, and I also found out a certain someone is due April 10th!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm SOOOO very excited!!!!
And tonight I am HOPEFULLY going to finish packing all my crap! So that tomorrow I can get my new phone!!! YAY! (I decided on the blackberry curve!) And I am going to go visit Josh from my old job. (which I really miss......Travis hurry up and get so much business you don't know what to do, and I can come work for you again!) And then I am going to play with Jon. THEN!!!!!!!!!!! It will be Sunday, and you know what that means?????
I GET TO GO TO UTAH!!!!!!!!!! And see Jordi for almost a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!
So, YAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!
2 comments:
congrats on surviving your summer college job! have fun in i-the-ho!
ahh you picked the blackberry curve now we can be buddies!!!! :] i miss lourenco and reingruber, and are the jorgensons like mr.jorgenson from school?! whose due april 10th haha.. so many questions!! :]
Post a Comment