turqoise dots background

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Which one?

So, my family is switching to Verizon this week and I don't know what phone to get. I think I've narrowed it down to two: Blackberry Curve or the Envy 2. Which should I get????
Oh, and Lindsey and Meredith have both in the recent past had posts about their "brain vomit" dreams. I had one of those last night. I don't remember all of the details......But I do remember going on some church trip, and who was there with me? Oh none other than Mr. Phelps! I remember hanging out with him the entire time (I don't remember what the activities were.....) and then him coming back to Vegas with us. Except the weird part.....everyone knew who he was, but they didn't make a big deal about it.....anyway. I know there was WAY more to it than that. But that's all I remember enough to make sense.

4 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

ilove michael phelps. no seriously. i love him. i loved thatyou dreamed about him!!

brightonislove said...

he was SOOO cool in my dream. but not. he was nice and down to earth and NOT cocky. amazing i know

The Noorda Monkeys said...

ur wierd!!! and i thought i was over obsessed with him- and your dreaming about him? inthe same room i am sleeping in? ughh

Jessica.Greco said...

well i have the blackberry curve and i love it but isn't the envy touch screen, and if you don't get the insurance it can get ruined quick cause it is touch screen, so it just depends on what you want to do i hope that helps! :]