turqoise dots background

Monday, September 22, 2008

All New....

So, after bawling my eyes out constantly for the last few days....I've decided I'm done. I hate crying so much. Yes, I hurt very badly. But I can't forever. I know its only been a few days....but I need pick myself up and be okay. I am going to try VERY HARD to be happy and fun from now on. I know I will still have hard moments. I am by no means all the way healed and better. I still miss and love him. BUT, I'm going to try to move on and be HAPPY! I have great roommates who are fun and social which makes it easier. They have been a big help. So have so many others. Thank you to all of you guys.
But anyway. I have decided I am going to start being happy. I want to make more friends, girls and guys. I want to be busier. Possibly date other guys. I just want to be happy and have fun. SO! Here's to starting fresh!!

4 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

stop posting on the PUBLIC www you love him- what if cute boys who want to take you out read that?? grr at you.

The Noorda Monkeys said...

well at least you are over him, he was nice, and i liked him, obviusly he wasn't for you!!! i love you tons!!!!!!

Darci Buhl said...

I'm sorry...I know how terrible it is. My first real breakup was horrible and took me forever to get over. Good for you for not wanting to be mopey anymore. And...I didnt tell the nurses anything:) I just told them I wasnt really there for a dr. appt, but more for the scoop on the dr.s son. Sorry it didnt work out...i go back in 4 weeks, so maybe I'll get the scoop then.

Melissa said...

girl! You are awesome!