
CRAZY
PICTURE
OVERLOAD!!!! :)
This week was crazy. I have definitely felt like I have been on a roller coaster. There have been some sad moments, happy moments, angry moments, stressed moments, tired moments....pretty much all the kinds of moments :) My classes have been pretty good, but a lot of reading so far and a little bit stressful sometimes. They haven't been too bad though.

I didn't really do anything very social all week. I just hung out at home, doing homework and just hangin out with my roommates. They are all SOOOO busy and have the most crazy schedules ever!!! (most of them are seniors...) Anyway, FINALLY last night we all decided to play. Well, sorta. Orchid went on a date and Jaclyn went on a retreat....but the rest of us played! A bunch of us went to a bonfire out at the dunes. It started out pretty fun. There were about 10 fires going, but finally one really big one got going, so most people migrated over to that. We went around just trying to find people we knew and just hung out. It was fun. Then a truck started playing some music so everyone started to dance....and it turned um, gross....so we left.


We were all gonna go do something else, but on the drive home we all got super tired....so we were gonna do homework until curfew and then watch PS I Love You. Well, yeah that didnt happen! BUT....Orchid got home from her date and we heard about that :) Then me, her, and Erin (my other roommie) went to Horkleys (pretty much my favorite thing about Rexburg....they have penny candy!!!) And got some stuff for her to make a good luck card for one of her friends.


While she was making it we were just talking, and I started to take random pictures on her camera....BUT!!!!! Then I realized she had a MAC!!!! So when she left to take the candy and card she made upstairs to her friend, I started taking fun pictures on it!!! I eventually got Erin to join me, and we about peed our pants laughing!!!


Well, I decided to make one of the crazy pictures of me her background on her computer....and I was just going to let her find it later when she opened her computer. BUT, I couldnt contain myself so I told her to open it before she went to bed. (PS its like 2am at this point) Anyway, she started laughing super hard, and so we decided to take more together. It was fun!!!



Well, I decided to make one of the crazy pictures of me her background on her computer....and I was just going to let her find it later when she opened her computer. BUT, I couldnt contain myself so I told her to open it before she went to bed. (PS its like 2am at this point) Anyway, she started laughing super hard, and so we decided to take more together. It was fun!!!


It was so fun, and I've decided that one day when my computer dies, (which probably wont be for like 40000000000 years...
which is TOTALLY ok!) I am going to get one! MACs are awesome!

Although, the only downside......was I TOTALLY missed a few certain people! It reminded me of an oh so fun evening after me and Jordi got home from Utah, and had our wonderful friends waiting anxiously for us to get to Waffle night! Me, Jordi, Mer Mer, (when and why did I start calling you that??? Haha) Lindsey, and Jon all took some pretty fun pictures on Lindsey's MAC. That was way fun. (I LOVE this one!!! It like, has 16!!!) Hahaha.

So, I decided I should call Lindsey RIGHT THEN and tell her about it. But she was sleeping....sad day. But I told Jon instead :) I miss you guys!!!
which is TOTALLY ok!) I am going to get one! MACs are awesome!
Although, the only downside......was I TOTALLY missed a few certain people! It reminded me of an oh so fun evening after me and Jordi got home from Utah, and had our wonderful friends waiting anxiously for us to get to Waffle night! Me, Jordi, Mer Mer, (when and why did I start calling you that??? Haha) Lindsey, and Jon all took some pretty fun pictures on Lindsey's MAC. That was way fun. (I LOVE this one!!! It like, has 16!!!) Hahaha.


So, I decided I should call Lindsey RIGHT THEN and tell her about it. But she was sleeping....sad day. But I told Jon instead :) I miss you guys!!!

Anyway, Last night was so fun! And it was TOTALLY what I needed. I was not liking being here very much.....but it was so fun and so good!




I'm SOOOO glad I got great roommates this semester! Everyone seems to get along so far, and we all love each other very much! I was nervous because most of them knew each other before....but it totally doesnt matter! They just brought me right into their little (or rather very large) group of friends and invite me to come to everything and have fun. I love them!





I'm SOOOO glad I got great roommates this semester! Everyone seems to get along so far, and we all love each other very much! I was nervous because most of them knew each other before....but it totally doesnt matter! They just brought me right into their little (or rather very large) group of friends and invite me to come to everything and have fun. I love them!

7 comments:
I just love you so much Brighton, you are amazing!!!! I'm so glad you're my roommate!!!!!!!!! This semester is going to be crazy!!!!
this is a proud sister moment!!!! i don't like the scary white one- it makes you teeth look pointy!!! ahha!!! i miss you!!! you make it sound like you are tottaly depressed- are you a little jordi sick?
Wow, that's a lot of pictures.
Hey- you and I have similar taste don't we? Out of the 250 blog backgrounds on that site we managed to pick the same one. Well I just barely changed mine so it will be up til I redecorate for Halloween.
I read your last post. It's okay to be homesick. I know for sure that you are not the only one who feels that way. All I can offer to you for comfort is to stay close to the Lord. You will be home soon. You are so beautiful.
I miss you like crazy and i'm SO GLAD you want a mac now :)
oh my goodness these pictures are so funny i especially like the one with the roller coaster! u r so cute!
yeah she is fine- she just sprained it- she is using the long term the doctors use so that she gets more sympathy!!!
OH Brighton sometimes I really do miss those days.. I love you so much and I hope that you are doing well. This semester has been so crazy of course as every semester seems to be, but eventually we'll learn that we'll have to work each other in even though there seems to be no time!
Post a Comment