



This week went by WAY too fast. It was such a great week though. Sunday I went to Midway and stayed the night at Jordi’s cabin with his family. It was fun. We went on a little moped ride, but we froze our butts off so it wasn’t very long! Then we had homemade Butterfinger ice cream that was DELICIOUS for his mom’s birthday. Then we watched a movie on blue-ray, it was just like aerial shots of the US….then we just hung out and went to bed. On Monday morning we woke up and hung out for a while, played some Wii and had breakfast. (which ps, I kicked their trash in Wii fit….that’s what happens when you spend the first few weeks of summer being anti-social and only playing the Wii ALL day EVERY day) Then we went to lunch with his family and they went to see his apartment and then headed home. It was nice to hang out with them, I really like spending time with them. The rest of the week we just hung out at his apartment, he went to class, and went to see KungFu Panda. Pretty much me new favorite movie! It was SOOO funny!!! But it was so nice to just hang out together so much. I loved it! I’m so glad I got to spend a week just relaxing and doing whatever with him before I start school. I came up to Rexburg yesterday morning VERY early. I went to his apartment for a little bit before he left for the airport and I left for Rexburg. I was so tired and took my first ever power nap. I slept for about 20 min in Layton and felt fine for the rest of the drive. But I finally made it and got all my stuff into my room. (I didn’t say unpacked….that will probably take until about Thanksgiving….but it’s all in there lol) So far I really like my roommates. They are very social which is nice, and all pretty outgoing. One roommate is engaged, but her fiancé is in Ohio. So, I’ve decided maybe I should stop feeling so sorry for myself that Jordi is in Provo…that’s only four hours away...But they all seem like great girls and I think we will have tons of fun together this semester. I am not very excited to start school tomorrow, only because I am not excited about homework. I am actually extremely excited to have classes and learn again. I loved laying there while Jordi studied and told me interesting things he was learning. So I am very excited to start learning again.
I forgot to take pictures the entire time I was with Jordi. I remembered at like 3 am on Friday night. We took some on my new phone so here they are :)
I forgot to take pictures the entire time I was with Jordi. I remembered at like 3 am on Friday night. We took some on my new phone so here they are :)
4 comments:
stop being so in like with j-dawg. its disgusting ;)
and i'm excited for you to start school, too and be social!! i' uber jealous!
were you two crying?
your eyes were just a little red!
fun fun fun, you two are cute together
Post a Comment