1. Wear waterproof pants....all of our pants were SOAKED by the time we got out....which made us pretty cold! Or...just bring an extra pair. But sitting in soaked jeans in the cold isn't all that wonderful.
2. Wear gloves...also waterproof.
3. Bring a flashlight. Actually a headlamp.
4. Hmmm...I know there was more. I just don't remember right now.
Oh, and I'm really sad....My camera decided it was going to be RETARDED and not work IN the cave...So, I only have a picture of us before and with us all piled in the truck. I tried to take some in the cave but it just kept saying Lens Error....and of course when I got out of the cave and into some actual light it started working again. I was SOOO mad. Anyway. It was way fun. I have some really bruised up knees from crawling around in there. I wasn't too excited about laying on my back and pushing my way through....It made me feel way more claustrophobic. But yeah. It was fun!!!
Also....I went with the girls to IF (aka idaho falls) and went shopping today. I spent money I did NOT have. But oh well. Who needs groceries when You have a cute new black dress....and red flats to match, and cute tights? At least I'll be skinny in the dress since I won't have food! ;)
2 comments:
I love you Brighton! and the way you justify shopping! LOL Priceless! I think I will go shopping tomorrow so I will not have money to eat, so then I can be skinny!
reading canadian is totally different! they have a different vocabulary for things!
Post a Comment