turqoise dots background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heartbroken......

Well, most of you know already through the grapevine.....
Jordi broke up with me last night.
I will be ok. It sucks really really bad right now.
But I will get through it.
I am going to miss him so very much. He is a very great guy. I don't think I could ever say anything negative about him. He treated me very well and is just amazing in so many ways. Whoever is right for him is going to be one lucky girl.
Anyway. I'm trying not to be all sad and depressing on this.....
And thank you to my family and friends who have been there for me last night and today. I've needed it. Anyway love you all. I'll be ok

7 comments:

Jessica.Greco said...

Hey just remember that there are bigger fish in the sea, and he wasn't the right one for you, you'll find the right one no worries :] you have a long life ahead of you, don't rush anything!! If you need anything you know where to find me!

<33

The Noorda Monkeys said...

I DIDN"T KNOW YOU BROKE UP!!!!!!!! geesh! i love you!! good luck!!!

liNdsEYloO said...

for the record: he didn't treat you that great. and yeah, he's wonderful, but you deserve more and you'll be fine in NO TIME. love you.

Meg & Josh said...

Hey Brighty... Cheer up sweetie. Things happen for a reason. You are such a cute girl, that there will be another Jordi who will come along and sweep you off your feet. Hang in there. It only hurts for a while, and then it will start to get easier. Keep yourself busy, and have fun! Keep your chin up!

Krystal Ann said...

Brighton, I am so sorry! I know things will work out for you someday! If you need anything ( to talk or go to lunch or whatever ) please call! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brightion, your so awesome and I know that everything is going to be all good. Ya he was probaly a great guy but your an amazing girl. You have so many people that look up to and that admire you and that would give anything to be more like you. You should never have to change for anyone else becuse your just right the way you are and don't let anyone every tell you differently.

Pamela Williams said...

wait...WHY?! apparently im not in the same grapevine as everybody else