I have a lot to catch up on…I know…so I’m going to do it in lots of shorter posts!
Juston and I recently went on a little vaca. It was super nice. But a few days before we left we bought a bunch of stuff to make and decorate cookies. Of course, we didn’t do it when we planned on and left it until the last second. But hey, it’s ok! We had lots of fun doing it, and making a big mess! They turned out really cute, and quite delicious!
Juston and I recently went on a little vaca. It was super nice. But a few days before we left we bought a bunch of stuff to make and decorate cookies. Of course, we didn’t do it when we planned on and left it until the last second. But hey, it’s ok! We had lots of fun doing it, and making a big mess! They turned out really cute, and quite delicious!
2 comments:
I love the Jesus one. I think its a real winner:)
cute! i remember those cookie cutters. Fun times!
Post a Comment