Since I've been married I've gained a decent amount of weight. I never realized how hard it is to change that. Its so extremely easy to gain weight, but SO much harder to lose it. Once you've started a bad habit its so hard to break it...humph :( I really feel like crap lately....
5 comments:
you were 3/4 jeans! thats smaller than me!!! love, dakota!
haha. its so true. and I don't know why when you get married you gain it.....but it sucks :)
You probably gained like one pound or have a bunch of water weight. Don't worry. It will all be wonderful. :)
Oh my goodness me too. I totally know how your feeling. It's such a different lifestyle when you get married. All we do is watch movies and eat junk food. I am trying to get out of the habit. My husband just lost so much wait and it takes 10 times as much work and effort for me to lose a pound. So irritating.
Hungry Girl really helped me ... www.hungry-girl.com has a GREAT newsletter with yummy recipes!
Post a Comment