turqoise dots background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Next semester

I just got done registering for classes. I had a friend help me with my grad plan. But it didn't work exactly as we had planned because I need 14 credits for financial aid. We had planned that many, but apparently they changed one of the classes so its only 2 credits instead of 3. Which is fine no big deal. I just added an extra religion class that I had planned for a future semester. BUT, I am SO not excited for this semester. Thursdays are going to be TORTURE!!!! I will be in class from 9 am until 7 pm STRAIGHT. Ok actually I just realized I'll get an hour break thanks to there being the time for forum, which I never go to. YAY! I can eat lunch :) But this will be quite the interesting semester. But I can do it!!

No comments: