I have come to really like Boise. There are definitely things I don't like about living here this summer (like having no friends, or living in what I like to call the dungeon), but there is definitely a lot to LIKE. I definitely LOVE the weather. Yes, it gets fairly hot during the days, but not EVERY day. Some days it's a pleasant surprise to walk outside and realize its in the 80s or low 90s. It doesn't get over 100 very often. It cools WAY down at night. Downtown is fun. It's pretty. There are plenty of rivers and lakes all within a 5-10 min drive. The greenbelt (a bike/running path that runs around the edge of the city and clear out to the lake, and most of it is in pretty trees and by a river). I really do like this city.
BUT, there is one thing I definitely DON'T like about this city. BUGS BUGS BUGS. Okay, that's not fair, MOSQUITOES MOSQUITOES MOSQUITOES. I think it's so weird to have to put on bug spray if you are going to be outside for more than 2 min if you don't want a bug bite. Right now I have 4. That is one thing I do miss about Vegas....
But hey, I'll take that over the heat.....Right?
2 comments:
when we went up to utah for the family reunion, i got 20 bug bites. and now i have i think it was 7 scars because i scratched them so much.
It's so funny because we have high 70s weather and I complain, but because you grew up in like 110 degree weather you're so pleasant about it. I love you! You are the cutest! I love you! HOw do you wear your clothes. Honestly I have to wear an undershirt under my regular shirt everytime to make sure I'm completely modest, and I always though I was pretty modest and so I'm dying of heat, or walking around in my you know whats in the apt all the time. I love you so much. Can't wait till ya get back to the Burg :)
Post a Comment