turqoise dots background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2nd First Day of Class

Today was my second first day of class. I went to most of the classes I hadn't been to yet (I still haven't been to baking). It was an alright day. My first class was Social Studies Methods. That was an interesting first day...he didn't tell us ANYTHING about the class. He just jumped into an assignment and what not. Then gave us a big project to work on with a group. That annoyed the crap out of me because two of the girls in my class didn't care about the quality of the project and just wanted to wing it. So we'll see how it goes Friday.

Then I went to my Humanities class (Heroic Journey). I have had this professor before and think he is awesome. I also have it with my friend Erin, so that could be interesting to see if we actually pay attention....because we didn't today at all.

I'm not really sure how Math Methods will be. The professor seems alright. But it is one of those classes where you feel like everyone knows each other except you...I hate that. Hopefully that feeling goes away quick. But since I like math I think I will like this class. That is my hope anyway.

After that class I worked for a few hours. I have a feeling Wednesdays will be days I get the least amount of stuff done. I work with my friend Katie...and that's the only day we work together. So I have a feeling those days will be filled with lots of talking....that is until the week resumes are due.

and to end my day I had my Human Biology lab. Remember yesterday when I said my attention span is one hour? Yeah well this class is 2 hours. KILL ME. I hope after these first few weeks when we actually get into doing hands on labs and such it won't be so bad. Because today was pure torture.



So, are you proud? I have blogged two days in a row now! It is one of my new goals. Since this is my journal I need to write more than just what is happening. I want to write more of what I think and am feeling and such. Hopefully you don't get bored and still read!

No comments: