turqoise dots background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Introducing Apartment 2103

We did it! We got everything unpacked, put in its place, and settled in....and i absolutely LOVE the way it all turned out!


This is the living room from about the front door. The kitchen and living room are all one big room, which I really like. When lots of people are over it doesn't feel quite so crowded.



This is the living room from about the kitchen sink. I couldn't really get a good picture of the whole thing at once....but you get the idea.



This is our office from the corner of the room by the closet. The thing I love most about this apartment is that it is two rooms. I love being able to keep our school mess in one room. It is definitely the least put together room of the house, but that's ok.


This is the other side of the office, looking in from the door. We kept our couch for now, but I don't know if it will stay with us after we graduate.

This is the bedroom. I love that this room is bigger than our last one. We don't feel nearly as cramped as we did in the last apartment. In our last apartment there was about enough room for the bed and the two nightstands. Then when we put our dresser at the end of the bed there was barely any room to walk. It is so nice to actually be able to put everything in a place and still be able to move!

This is the view from our bed.

This is our bed, looking at it from the bedroom door. I think it looks pretty dang good for just mixing and matching whatever we could.

This is our bathroom. It is definitely the smallest part of our apartment, but so far that hasn't been a problem. I sometimes miss our big bathroom from our other apartment, but this works just fine!



This is the other side of the bathroom....like I said, pretty little :)

I love this apartment! Now all of you need to come see it in person!! Or just come to see me! haha

4 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

WAHOO!! This means we're invited to come over right?? JUST KIDDING!!! LOVE OYU!!!

Jessica.Greco said...

It's gorgeous!!!! :D

Ashley Richins said...

HOLY CUTENESS! I love it B-ton! remember when we used to write your name like that! haha! how long did that take you guys? All in all, I love your pad! (extra room means baby time!) :)

The Noorda Monkeys said...

You guys did a GREAT job! It is really cute! Good job! Love ya!