turqoise dots background
Monday, January 25, 2010
hmmmm
I am trying to keep up with blogging most days. But now it seems to be getting harder. I can't think of things to blog about anymore. My life seems so boring. I go to school (which I have a love/hate relationship with....I miss my classes from last semester and don't totally love the classes I have this semester), work when I'm not in class, depending on the day I go work out, then I go home, eat dinner, do homework, and go to bed. Woo. So exciting I know. I could blog the pictures of playing Band Hero with our friends...but those are on Juston's camera ;) haha. Well, hopefully tomorrow will bring a better blog post. But for today, that's all I've got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dont worry about blogging about your day to day routine...think of funny things that you see or think about. Post about your new favorite outfit, or your cute nieces, or even your favorite sister Darci. Seriously, that alone could get you a TON of posts:)
But really, I know your life is more exciting than you think it is. I just saw a girls blog that does this 10 things on tuesday, where she posts 10 random facts about herself. Or Keli's Fun for friday posts...You could do something like that. There are no limits to blogging!
Post a Comment