Well, we did it. We booked a cruise. We decided that we wanted to go on a nice vacation for our anniversary, since it will probably be the last time we can for a long time. We took a long look at our budget, crunched the numbers, and SOMEHOW it worked out. I'm still not really sure how. We HAVE been saving vacation money pretty much since we got married....so that did help. I am still feeling like it is so much money, but I am so excited also. I haven't ever been on any really COOL vacations (minus the Church History Tour, that was awesome). So, April 11-April 18 we will be cruising to Mexico!! I can't wait to get some sun and relax after this semester!!
so if any of you have any good suggestions on what to do at any of the stops or anything like that, LET ME KNOW!!! :)
1 comment:
I'm sad I didn't know you were trying to book a cruise!
Next time, go to Cruisesonly.com
Last year I booked a Carnival Cruise; 7 night/8 day to the Caribbean; balcony sweet for less than $300 each!
They always have amazing deals, and if there happens to be natural disasters (last year was Swine Flu) everyone got upgrades for free to ensure they wouldn't cancel. I know it's horrible, but right now so many people are getting killer deals because of the Crisis in HAiti.
Post a Comment