This semester I wasn't totally dreading going back to school. I think that moving and being excited about all of that really helped. I sort of feel like I am starting fresh right now. I am in a new ward, new neighbors (the ones above us are our really good friends and the ones next to us seem really cool!), new apartment, new furniture, new classes, new coworkers, so much NEW! I feel so good about everything right now. We are trying to eat a little healthier (plus I am going to do the HCG diet in about a month) and work out more. I am in a water aerobics class which seems like it is going to be really good.
So far my classes seem to be good. I have only been to two, so tomorrow will be more of the test for that. I had my Human Biology class (which is like a lower-key anatomy class). It seems like it will be a really hard, but really fun class. So we'll see. Can't wait for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment