Man...I really wanted to try to blog at least 3-4 times a week. It is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought. I feel like I have stuff to blog about right now, that isn't the problem...the problem is that I have no time to actually write them!
So here are the things you should be expecting in the next little while:
-introductions to our children....haha
-pictures of our new apartment
-update about our weekend
-thoughts on our new ward
I think that's it. There will probably be more by the time I get those written up. You can thank human biology for the lame blog post today.
(ok ok, and we went to a water aerobics class tonight and then dinner with some friends. but STILL!)
have a good night!
1 comment:
I was wondering if your "children" made it back to Rexburg alive lol.
Post a Comment