The cruise ship docked in Long Beach, California on our anniversary. (April 18th). We celebrated on the cruise (obviously haha). It was hard to have a "day" that we made be our celebration. I couldn't wait to give him his gift, and mine wasn't ready until we got home. I made a book out of our blogs from when we were engaged. I had so much fun making it and reading through all of those memories. I definitely do not miss those times of being engaged one bit! Juston made me a book (hand-written, cut, paste, scrapbook style) of reasons he loved me. It was so cute! (and I learned he really loves my laugh! he wrote that like 3 or 4 times haha) I really can't believe we have already been married a whole year!!
Our actual anniversary was spend travelling. Brad picked us up at the dock, we went back to their house for a few minutes then headed to Vegas. We got there with enough time to shower, change, and head to the church to see Jamen set apart as an Elder. I was so glad I could be there for that (I hate missing out on family events....) Then we ate lunch and hung out for a little and then headed the rest of the way to Rexburg. We decided to drive the whole way that day so that we could just sleep in and have the day to get our books, do laundry, and just get ready for school. We made it to Rexburg at like 4 in the morning...man that was a long drive!!
But, we made it. We had an amazing vacation, and I wish we could go back!
Happy one year (a month ago haha)!!! love you!!
1 comment:
your trip sounds like it was a blast. im basically really jealous!
did you make the book form one of those websites that does it for you? or did you just paste the text and make it yourself???
Post a Comment