Running....well sorta

When we got back to school we decided we should really try to exercise more than we had been. We are both in weight training and I am also in PE methods (which is WAY harder than I expected...workout wise), but we wanted more. We tried doing things in the evening, but that just never happened. We always get so busy with homework and everything else going. So we finally decided to wake up early and go. We have been trying to go three times a week, but sometimes with our late homework nights that is hard. I feel okay if we go at least once a week, because I am getting so much exercise in my classes. I have really enjoyed it though. I definitely am NOT a runner. Right now I am working on being able to run (or even jog) for 30 min straight without dying. I am slowly improving...yay!!
Well, when we started doing this I had AWFUL shoes and my feet were killing me. We decided it would be worth it to invest in some good shoes. We went down to Idaho Falls to look for shoes and see what we could find for a decent price. However, Juston was being such a BUTT about it!! I was so confused why he kept saying that nothing was good enough and we could find better shoes somewhere else. (we went to like EVERY store in IF...so this made NO sense) Finally we decided we would come back the next weekend to look more and actually buy some.
Well, on Monday after my weights and PE classes I came home to shower. There was a knock on the door. It was the FedEx guy! WHAT?! The package was huge, and for Juston. I texted him and told him he got a package and asked if he wanted me to open it. He called acting so confused and told me I should open it to see what was in it. What was inside you ask!? RUNNING SHOES!!! The little punk had gone and bought me (and him) shoes. I was so excited!! I have loved having shoes that fit and don't kill my feet as I run. Yay!!
1 comment:
The last time I actually "ran" was in Ireland when a dog was chasing us. That was it.
My lack of running is the main reason I could never have a bus pass. I know myself too well. I wouldn't ever run to catch a bus.
-c
Post a Comment