turqoise dots background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sea Days (part 2)

I thought the days at sea would be the most boring days of the cruise, but I was wrong. I don't think there really were any boring days.  The ship had so much to do, and when we didn't want to do their activities we sat around on the Serenity Deck (adults only, quiet, and with padded lounge chairs!) and read.  We got to watch ice sculpting, play mini golf, go to shows, sit in the whirlpools, watch the sunsets, order room servvice, EAT, eat more, eat ice cream, etc.  At first it was weird for me to just leave my towels, dishes, and blankets laying around and have someone else pick them up.  But, when we got home I had a hard time remembering to do those things for myself again!

ice sculpture of an indian chief
reading....i FINALLY read the 7th Harry Potter
Sunset
Sunset again
ICE CREAM!!! I think I ate ice cream at least twice a day. I LOVED it!! I especially loved it when they had strawberry. MMMM MMM

Room service!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

im so jealous! take me next time!!

Darci Buhl said...

Hey! thats my shirt! I want it back:)

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

That looks like a BLAST!!!!!!! Oh Brighton! Miss you!