The zip line was TOTALLY worth it!! I was extremely scared at first, especially climbing up the little stairs that wrap around the trees! But, once we went over the first few and I braved looking down at the river and pretty things around me, I LOVED it!! There were 16 lines, and on one of them I even braved going with the instructor and going upside-down! On the last one there were two lines and we got to race. The instructor told me to cheat so I could get a good head start...but I still lost!! The only thing I didn't like was all the stinkin bug bites I got from it. (They were were WEIRD!! They were flat at first and then pussed up like zits. And HURT SO BAD. And lasted for like a week or two after the cruise.)
After the tour and zip lining we just walked around the touristy parts of the city, ate, and sat on the beach for a little while. I wish we would have found a better beach and would have gone earlier and walked around later though. The water there was warm and beautiful and we only enjoyed it for about a half hour (and I didn't even get in the water) When it started to get dark we took a taxi (my first ever) to WalMart, which was right across from our ship. It was really fun for me to go into WalMart in another country. It was all the same, but so different all at the same time. I needed a new memory card for my camera (because retard me brought the wrong one...which only held a few pictures dangit!!). Then we just headed back to the ship.
We definitely had a fun time in Puerto Vallarta!
these are a lot of the houses and things we saw on our tour
our lizard friend. :) and behind us is another couple that was on our tour and our tour guide
a view of the pretty beaches
another pretty beach
while we were waiting for the zip line to start we went to a petting zoo type thing they had. Juston got in the cages with them and fed the monkeys.
and held a snake
(they kept that rabbit in a drawer)
getting ready to zip line
me coming in on the zip line. can you tell i was nervous? haha
this is the best picture I got of Juston zip lining
zip lining....i cant tell who this is. haha. it might actually be someone else in our group that i accidentally got pictures of cuz i thought juston was the next one in line
some of my bug bites haha
walmart!! hahaha.
Stay tuned for Mazatlan!
No comments:
Post a Comment