This post isn't so much about anything we did....just more of the ship....
So, funny story. As you all know, we are poor college students. When we were looking for a trip to take for our anniversary we started looking at things like Hawaii....but that was WAY out of our budget. We wanted to do something fun, that neither of us had done before, and that we both REALLY wanted to do. Luckily we came across cruising....we learned it is TOTALLY the way to travel. You get a room, food, entertainment, etc. all in one low price! Well, as we were looking at them we just kept doing the prices for the cheapest room. We didn't care if we had a window or anything like that....we just wanted the CHEAPEST we could get. Well, little did I know, that was bunk beds. I totally didn't mean to book bunk beds, but it worked out so whatever! We put the top bunk back up into the ceiling and just slept on the bottom bunk. I thought it would suck because normally I can't sleep if we are touching, but I got over it for the week haha.
Also, little did I know, but I also booked us a handicap room. When we got in our room we just thought all of the rooms were like that. We were surprised at how big it was, especially the bathroom. But once we made friends on the ship we realized that we were actually really lucky!
Our nice little bed.
I do still miss the pillows and comforter...so comfy!
The whole room
Bathroom....well, the sink and toilet area
Shower....it was all just one big room with a curtain down the middle and a drain around the edges...
We also loved all of the towel animals every night. And I loved the chocolates :)
And last, but DEFINITELY not least, we LOVED our waiters. Their names were Leo and Leo (Leonardo and Leopoldo). They were extremely on top of things, got to know us, told funny (and sometimes dirty) jokes, told us a little bit about their families, and best of all....DANCED! Their dances were SOO funny. Please enjoy the pictures and video :)
our whole group. The other two couples were on their honeymoons
1 comment:
Man I wish we could do something cool like that, but being you know what scares me to much to go or do anything, considering the circumstances!
Post a Comment